Check out our newest website design and launch, The Music Guerrilla!
The Music Guerrilla is a 501c3 that uses music to provide traditional, cross-curricular and non-traditional educational opportunities spanning a variety of music genres. The brainchild of Dr. Milt Allen, The Music Guerrilla accomplishes its mission through
- Traditional instrumental rehearsal clinics
- Primary school instrumental presentations (with Maestro Hilarioso!)
- Cross-curricular lectures in other “core” curriculum classes (e.g. English, History, Math and Science)
- 1-day and extended residencies
- Guest conducting appearances
- Clinics and workshops at local, state, national and international conferences.
- The Music Guerrilla Sessions, bringing professional musicians into school classrooms to both perform and discuss their art in an intimate, interactive setting.
This innovative, approach transcends cultural, societal, educational and musical boundaries and in so doing, allows each participant an opportunity to not only grow musically, but to grow as a whole person.