MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE ROBINTEK TEAM!
Robintek Featured Product of the Month:
Creating a strong brand and identity for your business allows you to consistently and clearly communicate and build your reputation with your clients. There are many aspects to a strong brand design including logo design, branding guides, and design consistency in all your business’ marketing materials. Robintek can help you develop your brand and identity design.
Robintek Featured Project of the Month:
We have helped GODofGAM3Z launch a fantastic idea for matching casual and competitive gamers to meet, play, and share their experiences!
- Google+ started as a social network, but never gained the traction they were looking for to compete with the likes of Facebook. They kept the elements that were successful, like Photos, Communities, and Collections. Google+ Local was the place where Google displayed local business data, but have decided that is no longer the appropriate place for that information.
- The change will not affect SEO or the ability to attract new customers from Google. They will continue to display local business data in both normal search results and in map results, in fact, the map results now contain more information than ever about local businesses, which is a good thing.
- The Google My Business dashboard is not changing, as a business owner, you will still update any information about your business there. Data from there will show up in Google Search, Maps, and mobile search.
- 97% of consumers use the internet when researching local products/services (Source: BIA/Kelsey)
- 43% of consumers search every month for a local business (Source: BrightLocal Local Consumer Review Survey, 2015)
- The number one reason for an online search is to find the location of a known’ business (Source: comScore, Neustar Localeze, 15 Miles – Local Search Study, 2014)
- 78% of mobile searches for local businesses result in a purchase (Source: Local Search Association Conference, 2014)
- Local Search delivers better ROI than all other online channels (Source: BrightLocal Clicks & Calls Survey, 2015)
- 34% of SEOs/SMBs would choose Local search above any other marketing channel (Source: BrightLocal Clicks & Calls Survey, 2015)
Mobile responsiveness is one of the biggest hot-button topics in digital marketing in 2015 as we head into 2016, and that was only strengthened by Google’s algorithm change in April of this year, putting a premium on mobile-friendliness of websites as one of the more important parameters for good search ranking.